I was tagged by
Ten things about me:-
1. I've done this tag before! (twice!)
2. I'm left-handed
3. I don't like sweet things
4. I'm a first year law student
5. I'm currently obsessed with Natsume Yuujinchou
6. I'm one of those annoying fangirls who will ship everything and anything! (only in my mind, though)
7. I feel nauseous when I see bimbotic people/pink fluffy things/shoujo manga/sweet things (I have a general phobia of bimbotism)
8. But ironically my favourite genre of manga/anime is Josei. LOL.
9. Both my parents are scientists
10. I really wish I could beatbox!
The Ten Questions from are:
1. If you wake up as the opposite gender, what would be your reaction?
OMY YAAAYY!!! Walk down the street and scare the people I know!
Like me saying "Hey, all this time, I've always been a guy!!"
2. What's the stupidest thing you have ever done (can be as a child)?
I threw M&Ms down at passers-by from my 7th storey apartment in China and watched their bewildered expressions. I was 14 at that time LOL...talk about childish. It wasn't a waste at least, since I don't like sweet things.
3. LAYS or RUFFLES?
Ruffles!!!! If only for the ridges
4. What is your favourite movie/top 5?
1st: Spirited Away
2nd: The LOTR series (including The Hobbit)
5th: The Sound of Music
5. You discover a potion that allows you to be as small as an ant for 1 day, what would you do?
Find a place where I won't be stepped-on and sleep for the whole day
6. Would you rather be extremely cold or extremely hot?
Definitely extremely cold! Unless you're talking about this figuratively
7. Complete the sentence: Procrastination...
Procrastination has never been a problem of mine! I seldom put on hold important things, but I tend to avoid doing optional/non-obligatory things till the last minute. I still do them though!
8. Would you want an undo button for life?
Of course! Who wouldn't! I'll totally undo my entire childhood haha
9. If there was going to be a zombie apocalypse in 2 months, what would you do right now?
Stock up truckloads of food, reinforce my house, buy weapons and ammo and await excitedly for a seige Oh and get all my close friends to live with me, so as to heighten the excitement!
10. Would you want to meet your OCs/dolls as a person in real life? Why or why not?
I would totally want to meet my OCs! We all would, considering that we created them to be interesting and ideal to ourselves right? It's just that most of my OCs are based on close friends, so in a way I've already met them
I'm not gonna tag anyone because I've already tagged most of the people I know in a previous identical tag! But do feel free to do it if you want